From the Lakes Herald 1936, Donated by Betty Sewell. Frank Bell & John Clark are carrying the staves. The harp appears to be decorated with daisies but the strings are made from peeled rushes as they used to be. Misses Hough and their rush poles are behind. Bystanders are, on the left, Mrs German and Mrs Brew, to the right Teddy Burrows.